Seafood is always a dish that attracts many customers. However, to get delicious seafood, we need to have fish sauce with it. The dipping sauce not only enhances the flavor of the dish but also helps to eliminate the typical scent of seafood. Let us introduce you 2 easy ways to make delicious fish sauce to eat with seafood.
How to make delicious seafood ginger fish sauce
Ginger fish sauce must be familiar to seafood lovers. Ginger fish sauce not only overwhelms the characteristic smell of shrimp, crab, snail, … but also helps to warm the stomach, easy to digest after eating..
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of delicious Hoang Gia’s fish sauce
- 1 small branch of fresh ginger
- 2 – 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 – 3 small garlic cloves
- 1 fresh chili
- Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
- 1/2 teaspoon MSG
- 3 tablespoons cooled boiled water
How to make
- Step 1: First you peel the garlic, mince it. Fresh lemon, cut in half, squeeze out the juice, remove the seeds. Sliced or minced chili.
- Step 2: Peel off the skin of ginger, wash it, and then use a knife to cut it into small pieces, the smaller the better. Or use a knife to smash or pound and then rinse with cooled boiling water to reduce the spiciness of the ginger.
- Step 3: You put MSG and sugar in a small bowl and then add 3 tablespoons of boiling water to cool and stir until the MSG dissolves. Next, add lemon juice and fish sauce and stir well.
To make a delicious ginger fish sauce, it is necessary to adhere to the ratio of fish sauce, filtered water, and lemon juice at 3:3:1.
Ginger fish sauce is almost suitable for all seafood dishes such as crabs, shrimps, clams,…especially when seafood is cooked by boiling.
How to make lemongrass fish sauce with seafood?
Fish sauce dipping lemongrass besides using seafood, it also has the effect of increasing the scent from essential oils to help stimulate taste and regulate digestion after eating. The combination of the strong aroma of fish sauce with the aroma of kumquat will create an extremely attractive seafood dipping sauce. You can make lemongrass fish sauce dipping seafood according to the following instructions:
- Kumquat juice
- Kumquat: cut into thin slices
- Green and red chili peppers
- Lemongrass: cut into slices
- Hoang Gia fish sauce
How to make
You put fish sauce, kumquat juice, sugar and filtered water in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. Then continue to add lemongrass cut into slices, kumquats, red and green chili peppers sliced thinly into the bowl of fish sauce that has just been mixed and stir well.
The sweet and sour lemongrass fish sauce is very catchy, adding slices of lemongrass and kumquat are very eye-catching. Lemongrass fish sauce with seafood is very harmonious, boosting the seafood flavor a lot. You can also add a few finely chopped lemon leaves to the fish sauce bowl to bring more flavor to the sauce.
This fish sauce is suitable for seafood such as grilled squid, grilled shrimp and crab, … or with any seafood dish you love. When you enjoy a certain seafood dish, don’t forget to make fish sauce dipping seafood with kumquat to get the best flavor for the dish.
For each dish, when it is necessary to make a dipping sauce, an indispensable main ingredient is fish sauce. Fish sauce plays an important role and is considered the soul of your seafood dipping sauce. Among them, Hoang Gia fish sauce will be the right choice for you if you need to make seafood fish sauce.
Hoang Gia fish sauce is a traditional dipping sauce, giving you a rich flavor and eye-catching color. When seafood dipping sauce is made from Hoang Gia fish sauce, it will bring users sublimation in the dish.