Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices how we collect your personal data and how we will treat it.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. You can use and browse the Site without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Site, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the services which we respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
2. We collect personal data such as name, e-mail address, phone/mobile number and home address, only when you provide it to us in the following situations:
- When you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Site;
- When you register an account with us on the Site;
- Wwhen you contact our customer service or sales people by e-mail, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests; and
- When you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Site, or for our e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
PURPOSES OF USE
4. The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Site, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Administering the Site;
- Improving your browsing experience by personalising the Site;
- Enabling your use of the services available on the Site;
- Providing to you the services that you have specifically requested;
- Responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your e-mails and/or submission of form(s) on the Site;
- Responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Site or any service provided by us;
- Sending you general commercial communications such as news, marketing campaign or latest updates regarding to our products and services;
- Performing office and operational administrative matters; and
5. We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to third parties, for the purposes of receiving marketing communications, is given through our registration form, either online or on paper. You can withdraw your consent by contacting our customer service: Contact us.
6. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
7. The security of your personal information that you send to us on or through The Site is our utmost priority. We have set up on-site protection technologies to ensure that all transmission on the Site is secured. We use different security technologies to protect the information form unauthorized retrieval, use or disclosure. We will continue to develop to strengthen and increase the security of your personal data.
You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
8. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will never ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Site, as the case may be.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
9. In order to manage and operate the Site, we may disclose your personal data to service providers or partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that:
- Conduct research and analytics;
- Create content;
- Provide customer, technical or operational support;
- Conduct or support marketing (such as e-mails or advertising platforms);
- Fulfill orders and user requests;
- Maintain databases; and
- Send our support online or mobile advertising.
10. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes:
- To comply with any legal requirement;
- To protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Site, and others;
- To prevent crime or protect national security;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
11. We may share your personal data with third parties (e.g. our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that wish to market products or services to you.
12. The third parties or partners that we share your personal data with, will be bound by a confidentiality aregreement whereby they must strictly adhere to the principle of dealing with such business information confidentially and only use the provided information for the purpose of completing the task or project set in the agreement. They are subject to the obligations in the contract and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to comply with such obligations.
14. When you use the Site, we may collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type and date and time of daily visits for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
16. We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Site. These third parties include:
- Business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Site; and
- Advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different web sites on the Internet.
The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Site and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests.
17. Please note that the above mentioned third parties may themselves set and access their own tracking technologies when you visit the Site and they may have access to information about you and your online activities over time and across different websites or applications when you use the Site. Their use of such tracking technologies is not in our control and is subject to their own privacy policies.
18. By visiting the Site, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the Site through the technologies described above, as well as similar technologies developed in the future, and that we may use such tracking technologies in the e-mails we send to you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & LINKED SERVICES
20. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
21. The Site contain links to or integrations with other services such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other media services and platforms whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult these other services’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
22. Access to certain personal information that is collected from our Site and that we maintained may be available to you. You can access and update your personal information by logging in to the account on The Site.
23. In addition, all requests for information or requests for the amendment of personal data held by us can be sent via e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or street address requesting access to or correction of your personal information. Please include your registration information for such service such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request. We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable e-mail account.
Van Xuan FMCG Investment Company Limited
110-112 Kinh Duong Vuong, Ward 13, District 6, Ho Chi Minh City
24. We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Site, as the case may be.