ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree to comply with the Policy of Acceptable Use in using the Site. We may remove or delete any content that you have provided on the Site if we, in our absolute discretion, suspect that you have violated the Policy of Acceptable Use.
In carrying out any transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or registering an account with us on the Website, you warrant that:
- You are above 18 years of age;
- You are using your actual identity;
- The personal data that you have provided to us are true, accurate, complete, and current; and
- You will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete, and current.
Children (users below the age of 21 years) are not eligible to use the Website or provide any personal data on the Site unsupervised. If you are below 21 years of age, you may use the Site and/or provide any personal data on the Website only after you have obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the supervision of your parent/legal guardian.
In the event that we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and all activities occurring under your account.
You agree to notify us of any breach of security of your password.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this “Use of the Website” Clause.
The Site and Services provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, sites and services offered through or by third-party(ies). Your use of these third-party services is subject to terms posted by these third-party(ies). We have no control over any third-party site or service and we are not responsible for any changes to any third-party service or for the contents thereof, including, without limitation, any links that may be contained in or accessible through such third-party service. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third-party sites or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a third-party site or service does not constitute an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such web sites, their owners, or their providers.
You hereby agree and acknowledge :
- That all electronic communications made pursuant to the use of this Site shall be given legal effect, validity and enforce-ability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
- Not to contest the legally binding nature, validity or enforce-ability of any transaction on the Site on the ground that it was entered into electronically.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than us, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly agree that use of the Site is at your sole risk. Neither we, our clients, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of our respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Site, or the quality of any products, services, information, or documents purchased, rented or owned by you through the Site will meet you wishes.
Specifically, you acknowledge and agree that at times this Site may become inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including but not limited to device damage; regular maintenance, repairs or replacements are sometimes conducted by us; causes beyond our reasonable control or which we can not reasonably expect, including but not limited to the interruption or non-opretation of the telecommunications service or of digital transmission links, malicious network attacks, network congestion or other incidents. You acknowledge and agree that we do not control the availability of the Site or the Services on a continuous or discountinued basis, and that we are not liable for any liability to you or other parties for this problem.
In addition, we reserve the right to discontinue any services in the “Carrer Opportunities” section of the Site at any time. We do not have any liability to you for discontinuing this service, even if you may be harmed by the interruption of using the service.
The Site may offer finance, investment, architecture, construction and other such information but such information is desgined for educational and informational purposes only. While the information on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. Therefore, please use the Site at your own risk.
By making available information and data onpursuant on the Site, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, we and our content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advices. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequentialces or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, physical, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Site;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Site;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Intentionally infringing and causing damage from third parties, or viruses;
- Third parties’ advertisements posted on, through or connected to the Site;
- Products and services provided by third parties;
- Statements or conduct of any third parties on the Site;
- All injuries or deaths, resulting from the use of the Services, attendance at any event, from any content posted on or through the Services of the Site, or from the conduct of service for any user, whether online or offline; and
- Aany other matter relating to the Site.
Any objection to this Clause, our responsibility to you for any reason and any action, at any time shall be limited to a maximum of equal to the amount you paid us to use that service. Limitation of liability reflects the distribution of risks between each party.
We disclaim any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing the Site, you acknowledge and agree to our disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use the Site.
All marterial, information and opinions contained in and/or displayed in bulletin boards, chat rooms, community pages or other social networking sites belong to or relate to us and the Site (“Forums”) are not necessarily ours or our subsidiaries, affiliates or other partners related to us or our content service providers. We do not commit to monitoring or reviewing the Forums, discussions and we are not responsible for the content of the Forums. These Personal contents, meaning your opinions, statements, recommendations or points of view, are your opinions, statements, recommendations and views, not ours.
We may at our sole discretion remove or change any content at any time without notice or liability. You are at your own risk using the Forums and such use will be subject to the Limitation of liability clause stated above and our Acceptable Use Policy that we have promulgated.
We, our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, own all rights to our logos and trademarks used in connection with the Site. All other logos and trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of each respective owners
TERMINATION (when log in application available)
- breaches or violations of the Terms of Service, Policy of Acceptable Use, or other incorporated documents, guidelines or rules;
- request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- self-initiated account deletions;
- infringement of intellectual property rights of others;
- discontinuance or material modification to the services on the Website, or part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or
- extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your account shall result in:
- removal of access to and barring of further use to all offerings of the Website that are associated with such account; and
- deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof).
If applicable law does not permit the application of any or all of the above limitation of liability to you, then such limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by law.
Any account that you may have with us is not transferrable and any rights to such account will terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of your death certificate, your account will be terminated and all content that you have generated in your account will be permanently deleted.