If you’ve ever been in Hanoi, it’s definitely impossible not to know about Bun cha, a famous food in the capital city. Do you know the secret of making dipping sauce for Bun cha? If not, let’s check out following steps below:
|Hoang Gia fish sauce||50ml|
How to make
Step 1: Preliminary processing
- Peel the papaya skin, wash it with water, soak the papaya with dilute salt water for 20 minutes to remove all the plastic in the papaya. Then rinse with water, drain and cut into very thin strands.
- Similarly, after being washed, peel the carrot skin and use a knife to cut into thin circles and trim the four corners into a beautiful flower shape.
- Garlic and chili are washed, peeled garlic, cut off the stalks and seeds, put both in a mortar and pounded.
- Lemons are washed and cut in half and squeezed lemon juice. Remove all lemon seeds to avoid bitter taste.
Step 2: Making Pickled Carrot
- To make pickles, you need to prepare a bowl, mix green papaya and sliced carrots with a little salt, soak for 15 minutes. Then, rinse and squeeze gently to remove water.
- Next, soak with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of sugar to create a sweet and sour taste, soak for at least 1 hour
Step 3: Make dipping fish sauce
- When the water boils, lower the heat to medium, now add 2 tablespoons of sugar and stir until dissolved. After the sugar has dissolved, add 50ml of fish sauce and lemon juice.
- Next, you add the garlic and chili. Depending on your preference to eat more or less spicy, you can adjust it to suit your taste.
- The last step is to add the pickled cucumbers and sprinkle some pepper, turn off the heat and put in a bowl.
Without Hoang Gia fish sauce, the dish isn’t complete. Made from 100% premium anchovies and Duong salt from Binh Thuan sea. Hoang Gia fish sauce is not only healthy, but also makes delicious dishes. This is a perfect choice.
Bài viết liên quan
2 Ways To Make Delicious Seafood Dipping Sauce
Hoang Gia Fish Sauce Successfully Exported 2nd Container To Australian
2 Ways To Make Delicious Fish Sauce Dipping Vietnamese Rice Noodles
Recipe Of Making Fish Sauce With Hue Rice Dumpling Cake
3 Ways How To Make A Dipping Sauce With Spring Rolls Dishes
2 Ways Make Delicious Dipping Sauce For Fine Rice Vermicelli With Roast Pork Dishes